Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Yesterday & Today

Yesterday, a good friend & I took our kids to one of the local metroparks in Dayton. My plan was to take some photos of the children (4 under the age of 2.5!) while enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having! Well, Miss A really didn't want much to do with the camera, while Mr. J had enough energy for all of us and kept me moving! I'm still editing photos from the day, but I had to work on these 2 first.

It's amazing how a rock can fascinate children!
Friends

Sweet

And since Miss M ended up spending the whole morning in the stroller, I decided to take some photos of her in one of her many summer dresses today and as usual she was all smiles!

All Smiles

2 comments:

  1. Emily, your photos are beautiful! I'm trying to come up with a reason for you to come take pictures for me! I found your blog through Julie's- we were talking about you today, and how she noticed we both use the same cupcake liners. :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natalie! Any time you need photos, just let me know :)
    The cupcake liners are so much easier to use than traditional paper liners, aren't they?! I just like that I don't have to use a cupcake pan to make them.

    ReplyDelete