Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm in business!

I was finally able to find some time to devote to getting my business website up & running. As a result, I decide I should probably order some business cards to help promote my business!

As a mother of a 2 year old, usually "Moo" is the answer I get to what sound a cow makes, but Moo is also a great printing company! The best part of ordering from Moo is the flexibility you can get with the images on your cards. You can use as many different images as you would like. I settled on 6 different images for the front of my cards, and then did a custom design for the information side. They even come in a great holder!


business cards 2

business cards 1

business cards 3

So if you need business cards (or greeting cards, postcards, stickers, etc) check out http://www.moo.com. Oh, and don't forget to check out my new site for EKC Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment