Tuesday, March 2, 2010

54/365 - The Green Eyed Monster

Today we went to a toy store to pick out a new doll for Miss M in the hopes that she would stop taking Miss A's "Annababy" doll. The whole time at the toy store, Miss A was very helpful in picking out a doll similar to Annababy for Miss M and even told the cashier that it was for Miss M. That spirit of generosity lasted until we stepped inside the house....

Can you see who has the new doll in these photos???

54b/365

54a/365

The Green Eyed Monster has taken firm root in the house... We've had at least a dozen meltdowns today while I've had to explain to Miss A that the new doll is for Miss M. I think we have a long road ahead of us... On a positive note, maybe tomorrow I'll manage to get a photo of the meltdown! :)

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't seem like Maya is too bothered by it all just yet.

    But it also looks like Ammy needs to knit another sweater for the new addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right. The new doll is called Sam in case he/she gets dressed in pink. I will start knitting as soon as I have finished my current project.

    ReplyDelete