Tuesday, March 16, 2010

68/365 - Time with Friends

We were blessed with a beautiful spring day today, so Miss A's friend (another Miss A) came over to play today. Time was spent on the playground, running around, and even playing with bubbles!

68a/365

After the play date, our friends kindly invited us over for another BBQ so I offered to bring brownies (still cleaning out the pantry!!). Of course Miss A jumped at the chance to help again and had move the stool to the counter before I could even grab the bowl! She then promptly instructed me to get my camera - I think I might be creating a cooking diva! :)

68b/365

Also just for fun, I played with the processing on theses photos a little - I'm feeling a little nostalgic with the impending move and needed to reflect that in the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment