Thursday, January 21, 2010

15/365 - My Latest Projects

I have been on a hat knitting craze lately and rather than just continue to knit newborn hats for photo sessions, I opted to actually make a hat for each of my girls!

We had a brief (very very very brief) photo session today so that I could have a few photos to share.
Miss A was actually fairly cooperative:
15a/365

Miss M, on the other hand, was not and spent most of the 3 minutes pulling the hat off her head with all of her might!

15b/365

I will probably redo the hat Miss M is wearing as the pattern seems to have made it too long! And now I"m off to knit some more... :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh glory, I know I am a little bit biased, only a teeny weeny bit, but the project of your will translate into a wonderful book. I start each day with a huge smile. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I need to learn how to make them!

    ReplyDelete