Saturday, January 1, 2011

Starting Fresh with the New Year - Day 1

So my attempts at Project 365 failed MISERABLY once our move to the UK became imminent so I only made it through about 1/4 of the year. I decided to give it another go this year for multiple reasons: 1. It's a great way to see the girls grow, 2. We'll be adding #3 to the mix this summer so I probably should make more of an effort to take photos of our family, and 3. (and most importantly) Since Los deployed recently, we need to make sure he can see his beautiful girls every day that he's gone!

My plan is to take a photo each day, but perhaps blogging them every. single. day. might be a little ambitious - so for now, I'll say let's see how it goes and hopefully you'll at least get a week in review posting if daily postings start to slip!

Day 1:
Since our New Year's Eve celebration consisted of the girls going to bed at their regular time and me watching Big Ben strike midnight by myself, we had our own little dance party here at home today! (Plus it's a great rainy day activity :) )

dance party

And a bonus photo just because it melts my heart when I look at it:

girls floor

2 comments: